Saturday, May 31, 2014

Love what you do


I just finished watching Anne Curtis interview with E and I can say that her life is not easy, she has a lot of schedule, a lot of event to attend to etc. Its very tiring. Pero si Anne na e enjoy nya, she said that "when you love what your doing, then it will not feel like its work" and I was like, that's the problem with, I cant find a job that I enjoy doing, yeah I enjoy going to work because na doon yung mga kaibigan ko pero yung actual work it self, well hindi ko sya feel. 9 years of my call center life most of the time I stayed longer not because of the account but because of the friends I made. Pero sabi nga nila sa call center "you have to cope up with change". One day your friends are there and then next thing you know the need to be transferred, and when your friend is not around then you start to feel the stress of what your doing.

I envy my friend Joanna, she is a teacher and she enjoy what she's doing. She loves teaching kids, she is very patient and no matter how busy or hectic the schedule is, she always manage to full it off. 

I need to find that Happiness, sabi ko nga sa sarili ko, this job that I have accepted is to test if I will enjoy teaching again, if not then I have to look for another one. Maybe I will not find my happiness as long as I am an employee so maybe I should try something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment