Saturday, May 17, 2014

Faith

I can say that I am 90% ok na. After ko ma hospital last April 26 and sinundan pa ng two weeks na walang pagal na lagnat I can say na I am on my way to full recovery! I will never forget having 39.8 na lagnat, nakaka baliw, that is the highest fever ever na naranasan ko and I dont want to go through that hell again!

I loose a lot of weight, as in pumayat talaga ako, so now I need to rest and to eat a lot para maibalik ko yung dati kong katawa, buti nalang hindi affected yung itsura mo pag nag kakasakit ka kasi pag pumangit ka pa eh pano na? haha

Sa lahat ng naganap sa akin, I admit na test talaga yung faith ko kay God, during the two weeks na gabi gabi ako my fever sumoko na ako, sabi ko kay God na just get me so that I dont have to go through all this, siguro dala na din yun ng mataas na lagnat, I even remember saying good bye to my mom. But I guess its not my time. One morning we went back to the hospital were I got confine to have a follow up check up with the doctor. That time all I am thinking is sana matapos na, I am sick and tired and I just want to get over it. The line to see the doctor is long, I am just sitting there, then my seat mate ask me if i know Jayson Moran? and I replied yes, he was my classmate during HS, she said na Tita daw sya nung classmate ko, we chatted and she ask me what happen. I did not know that her Tita is a born again christian so during the time we are waiting in line she and her daughter some how showed me na Jesus is with me and that he love's me and he will heal me kung anu man yung nararamdaman ko. That time I really felt the presence of Jesus. It gave me strength and hope that I will get through this in time and I am right! Look at me now sharing my story. After that incident I talk to God and ask for forgiveness for loosing my faith on him, I know this is not the only thing that I will go through with my life and I need to be strong and trust Him that no matter what He will not abandon me. 

After all the things that had happen to me this fast few weeks, I learned that I should never, ever loose my faith in Him. I know there's more to come and I know He will be there for me.

Yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment