Friday, May 30, 2014

Teacher for a Month

On Monday balik pag tuturo na naman ako, kahapon when we our having our orientation ang daming mga ala ala yung nag babalik. Alam mo yung feeling na pag pasok mo palang sa school na ramdaman mo yung feeling na "shit eto na naman tayo, makukulit na bata, lesson plan, grades...Sigh" Pero somehow I miss it. 

I told my self that maybe this one month job is God's way of letting me test the water. Will I enjoy it or will I not. 

Buti na lang yung coordinator ko is si Curach (my college friend, he is the one who recomend me for the job), at least hindi ako mahihiyang mag tanong. I have an advisory class and I will be teaching grade 8 and 4th year student.




HR Orientation



The AP dept faculty room.


My Schedule


My Class Schedule
I will be starting na on Monday and I am excited to meet my advisory class, I hope I still have it with me, that charm and kindness that the student are looking for in a teacher...I am hoping that I get their Trust and their Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment