Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Random Happiness

Appreciating the things that made me smile today.

1. Watching Ryzza Mae Show and Eat Bulaga
2. I was able to have a long bath on this super hot weather ^_^
3. I was able to check out the opening for the Budget Lane grocery store but I am not qualified, which is ok hehe
4. Watched My love from the stars
5. Learned a lot of things from Mars (talk show in GMA news TV).
6. Did a Girls Generation video marathon. Na miss ko yung mga girls and yung awesome dance nila
7. Watched some Geri Halliwell videos 
8. And right now while doing this entry I am listening to Eli mac song DubStop...my new fave song.

I hope tomorrow will be a much better day for me, need to find a job as soon as possible. I wish I have a lot of options when it comes to finding a job, I have this feeling that I will be working in call center again, I will be working at night which greatly affects my health. But hey I just need to take care of my self. 

I hope and I wish that one day I can put on my own small Coffee shop here in Binangonan it would be really nice ^_^ 
Just thinking of it makes me Happy!

2 comments: