Thursday, May 29, 2014

Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream

This will be my review for Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream.


So after a very stressful month, na stress din ang face ko ^_^. I have pimple all over my face and that time I did not bother to do anything because of some circumstances. Anyway, I was able to get back on my feet again and its time for me to fix what happen to my face. So the pimples are all gone pero nag leave ito ng mga blemishes and it was the worst thing that had happen on my face, never in my 32 years na nag karoon ako ng ganitong ka daming blemishes. I need to do something kasi it might worsen and masira na talaga yung face ko.

Then I saw this commercial...



I am still not convince about it so what I did is that I looked up for some reviews and so far lahat naman ng nabasa ko is positive. I guess its up to me to find out if it will work.

So I started using Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream on May 29, 2014. Before I use the product, I took a picture of my blemishes so that I can see if there is an improvement as I used the product.

Pasintabi po kasi hindi ka ayaaya ang makikita nyo hehe ^_^

May 29, 2014, bago ko gamitin ang Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream. You can just see how stress my face is, kahit ako medyo na diri sa face ko... haha ^_^

So after a few weeks...

June 8, 2014. I can see that there is some improvement on my face pero syempre nan doon parin yung mga dark spots and that is what im hoping to eliminate.

Siguro kung naging consistent ako sa pag apply nung product mas makikita ko agad yung result, there are times kasi na when I'm just at home hindi ako nag lalagay ng kahit anung product sa face ko. Pag sinipag naman ako I apply it every night before I go to sleep. I can say that this product is also good moisturizer, kasi when I woke up and look my self in the mirror there is this glow... haha na hindi ko ma explain ^_^.

So now to update my review for this product, here is the most recent picture that I took and you can see that slowly my blemishes are fading away! yey!

July 2, 2014, I still have some dark spots pero you can see the improvement on my face, wala na yung mga bumps na parang pimple and kaunti na lang din yung mga dark spot.

So what can I say about Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream?


  • Its a great product and I will continue to use it until there is no more dark spots on my face. 
  • This product is also a good moisturizer that you can use at night, but I don't recommend that you use this during the day especially if you have an oily skin.
  • Its has a lot of ingredients that is good for the skin. 

I give this product a thumbs up!

I do hope that my review on this product will help you in deciding what product to use to help you on your skin problem.

So that's it for now ^_^!

Yuri xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment