Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Using time wisely!

Well, my interview went well, I guess they really need a substitute teacher for a month. I was interview by my high school teacher Mr. Suinan (im not sure with the spelling of his last name). He is still cute as ever, he look much nicer now hehe. Mas matagal pa yung pina ligo ko at pinag ayos sa interview ko. Kala ko tagalog tagalog yung interview buti nalang marami akong baong english haha naka pag paandar talaga ako and I guess na impress naman siya haha. After that I went home and re tell what happen to my mom and she is happy. I am happy kahit na 1 month lang yun at least my work na ako. Thank you po Lord ^_^

After re telling the story to my mom, I went back to my room and decide to use my time wisely. I research on the effectiveness of enrolling your child to a tutorial center rather that hiring a private tutor. 

And eto ang naging resulta 




O diba...so after ni send ko na kay lola Joan for her to check. Pwede na ulit ako manuod ng korean drama.
Sana malaki maitulong nito sa Tutorial center namin...

No comments:

Post a Comment