Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Love from the Star

Natapos ko na panuorin kagabi yung "My love from the Star" and I loved the story from beginning to end. My friend is right, maganda nga sya and not to mention the countless time na umiyak ako because of their love from one another hehe (I almost run out of tissue ^_^)






I love the character of Cheon Song-yi, what I admire about her is her love for Do Min-joon and kung gano ka kulit yung personality nya. Yung love story nila is ibang level din sa ka kulitan! From the time na nakilala ni Cheon Song-yi si Do Min-joon sa elevator, tapos dun sa First kiss nila, hangang sa na in love na ng tuluyan si Cheon Song-yi. My ilang episode na naaalala ko si Toni Gonzaga sa kanya kasi parang same yung personality nila sa movie na Starting Over Again.



What can I say about Do Min-joon...Well I super like him haha, No wonder Cheon Song-yi would fall for him kasi looks palang "yummy" na. I love his hair, his eyes, yung lips nya, his body, the way he smile, the way he take care of Cheon Song-yi. He is very polite and proper kahit na minsan medyo mean sya kay Cheon Song-yi. But the ultimate thing na nagustuhan ko sa kanya is that he is willing to sacrifice everything to protect Cheon Song-yi kahit na i reveal nya yung true identity nya sa maraming tao. What a perfect man! Sad to say people like Do Min-joon only exist in dramas... Sigh ^_^




Na gustuhan ko din yung charater ni Lee Hee-kyung, dakilang martir sa pag mamahal na kahit na madalas syang ma reject ni Cheon Song-yi he remain a true friend to her all through out. I like that he remain strong even there is a lot going on with his brother and his family and with Yoo Se-mi.



Yoo Se-mi naman for me is a gentle bitch haha. You would not think na her attitude is like that because of her angelic look. I know that she hate Cheon Son-yi because she is the one true love of Lee Hee-kyun and that no matter what happen he can never have the guy that he like. But despite all the love trouble tinulungan parin naman nya si Cheon Song-yi. 

Hindi ko nalang talaga mahintay yung sa tv kasi ang tagal and nag de delete sila minsan ng ibang scene, so thank you sa drama.net napanuod ko sya. 

This is one of the line the I will never forget, this is when Cheon Song-yi is talking to her mother about how much he love Do Min-joon
 

"He is the only one in the world that I love. There was no one before him, and there won't be anyone after him."

No comments:

Post a Comment