Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Super Mom

Best Mom ever!
Another stressful and depressing day for me, thank God my Mom is at my side calming me down. I have been thinking a lot and freaking my self out that I have dengue fever again because of the many mosquito bites that i have on my legs and foot. Not to mention the problem that I have that I just don't have the strength to tell my mom about it. It's just to much for me to handle. And when that happen all I can do is cry so I can let it out. My mom is just out side my room and probably narinig nya na umiiyak ako, she went into my room, sit beside me and rub my back and tell me that everything will be ok. Its a special moment to me kasi I did not expect that... I was really moved on what she did.

When I think about it, my mom also went through a lot especially nung nag ka roon siya ng glaucoma, her left eye is no longer functioning, her right eye naman can still see pero super labo, but despite of her current condition she remain strong. Another challenge sa kanya is nung nabanga sya ng motor and pag banga sa kanya na pa luhod sya at tumama yung tuhod nya sa bato, so now hirap na sya mag lakad, binili ko sya ng knee pad para pang support sa tuhod nya and naka katulong naman yun sa kanya. Despite everything that had happen to her she still manage to be a mother and a wife to my dad, She can go to the market alone with her condition and she can still cook delicious food. She is always telling me that she needs to be strong for me and for her family.
This picture is taken last December 2013

So if I think about it, mas lucky pa ako sa mom ko kasi im just dealing with my current situation and my depression, its just that sometimes its too much for me to handle lalo na pag sunod sunod yung ng yayari sa akin. 

Thank you mom, mahal na mahal  kita, you are my friend, my strength and my hope. Thank you for loving me and accepting me and I am sorry I am a Big disappointment to you and dad, even if you don't see it that way...kung naging maayos lang ako...I am happy that I was able to tell you what my problem is...I dont need to worry anymore. Sorry kung minsan masungit ako :(

She is my Super Mom! I Love you Mommy ko :)




No comments:

Post a Comment