Sunday, July 13, 2014

Appreciate Life more

I thank God kasi I was able to go to church again yesterday, its been a while since nung huli kong simba. I was focus yesterday and my mind is not that distracted. I told my self that I will and make it a habit to go to church every Sunday just like what I used to do before. 

These past few weeks I have learned to appreciate the simple joy of eating. After ko mag suffer sa singaw ng ilang araw na halos lugaw at goto lang kinakain ko everyday na appreciate ko yung value of eating good food. Ngayon every time I eat I enjoyed it more and I thank God that I can eat with out pain. Last Saturday I went to mega mall for my check up and I promised my self that after the singaw challenge I will eat spaghatti sa jollibee, because during the time na may singaw ako I saw a group of kids eating jolly spaghetti and they are so into it (na ingit talaga ako), so I promise my self na pag magaling na sigaw ko I will eat spaghetti to celebrate...and I did...It was the best tasting spaghetti that I have tasted for the longest time, I took my time  eating and savoring its flavor as I slowly chew on it with out feeling any pain. I was in heaven at that time ^__^ not to mention the fact that I also have my favorite jollibee fries...It was the best miryenda ever and I keep on telling my self...this is it Ryan...this is the reward of your pain last week.

And this would be my next target!
Another realization occur to me yesterday, because I got sick this past few months I lost a lot of weight and some how it affects me especially when people would say to you "oh your so thin...what happen?" it sucks but what can I do? How I wish I can just eat all day and then by tomorrow I will gain weight again and be back to old me...but it doesn't work that way...as Augustus Waters would say "The world is not wish-granting factory." so deal with it!

Me March of 2014              and               me now July 2014 

Masyado ko binababa sarili ko kasi im not used to seeing my self this thin. But then yesterday after church I was walking on my way home then I saw this father and son. His son is way skinnier than I am (like super thin that if the wind blows really hard he would be carried a way), I think if I put my self beside him I will look much healthier than him. Then I realize, here I am stressing my self over on how I look when I should be thankful that I am not on his position, im sure that kid has something way worst than what I am feeling right now. I hate myself for having this habit of making a small problem bigger that it was, that I sometimes I forget that the world has much bigger problem than I have. I should stop pitying myself too much over little things and just be THANKFUL that I am alive and somewhat healthy and that I am with my family and we are all good and we are eating three times a day and that I have the time to write on this blog and so on... 

So I promise that if I ever I am feeling down and weary and I think my life is full of bad decision and full of shit to just smile and look up and thank God that I am a live that what ever shit I am going through right now that it will all pass and I will survive it and that there is a rainbow after the rain ^__^

So that's it for now

Yuri xoxo


(I would appreciate it if you can post a comment on this post just for me to know that there is someone who care enough to read my post ^_^ thank you and God Bless!)

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Yan :) I have read your blog and this is really an inspiring story of yours. . I know that all of the things happened for a reason. Our God allowed these things to happen to either teach us something or show us something for us to realize something. Before God give these trials of life , he already planned the solutions for us to use in order to survive. Im happy that you are getting stronger Yan. How I wish I was there when the time you need someone to lean on but I understand that you didn't let me know because you have a reason.. Im praying for u always and hopefully gain back what you physically had lost ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Non. Yes I am going through something right now and dont worry I will survive it, as you said "Before God give these trials of life , he already planned the solutions for us to use in order to survive" Sorry kung hindi ko na pinaalam sayo kasi I dont want you to worry kasi kaya ko naman. Continue praying for me kasi I need it, mas malakas ka kay Lord kaysa sa akin ^_^...malalapasan ko ito and soon I will be back on my feet again...Ingat ka palagi

      Delete
  2. I miss you friend. We could have fulfilled our dreams together. You always want me to step up. And when I did, you're no longer with me to celebrate. I know you're happy for me. I got promoted twice and all I can think about is you. You're the only friend who knows everything about me and I am grateful that you understand and still love me. I'm sure your wings and halo looks good on you. Love ya! ��

    ReplyDelete