Saturday, July 5, 2014

Memorable date and Realization

Waiting for my turn...
July 5, 2014 would be one of the date that I will always remember. Buti nalang I have a friend with me that day kasi naging emotional ako. Thank you Rudy, I know I can count on you, I know that no matter what happen you will be there for me and for my mom. Thank you for calming me down yesterday.

Indeed life is full of challenges and my challenges just keep on getting better. I think the Lord is trying to accomplish something that is why he is giving me all this challenges. I guess he want me to be strong and hold on to my faith which I always fail to do. In times of hardship I often breakdown. 

I thought I will be able to accomplish everything yesterday, but I still need to do one test and that will determine if I need to go under medication, which im sure I will. The cost of the lab test is very expensive. I no longer have the money to do it. But I have to do it. I guess its the final step to free my self with this misery.

Now that im going through the "singaw" challenge. I learned to appreciate the things that I took for granted. yung simpleng pag kain, If you have singaw all over your mouth ang hirap kumain, all I can eat is goto and lugaw, if I eat something hard... grabe sa sakit. Hindi ko tuloy makain yung masasarapa na pag kain na ni luluto sa bahay. Kahapon nung pauwi na kami sa mega mall there is this group of kids who are eating jolly spaghetti and they are really
enjoying it, na ingit talaga ako. I told my self that after this singaw challenge I will eat all the food na hindi ko na kain nung may singaw ako at isa na dun yung jolly spaghetti sasamahan ko pa ng fries and peach mango pie! Pangako yan!

Till next post!

Yuri xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment