Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Simple Joys

Before I go to sleep, I just want to thank God for all the blessings that he had given me for this day.
I know that one day I will be able to smile like this again.



Simple Joys

1. Sinigang na baboy na ulam ^_^ 
2. I am eating more, bumabalik na yung appetite ko sa pag kain.
3. Na enjoy kong panuorin yung Suffer Sireyna haha.
4. I had a nice long bath today, I was able to scrub all those dead skin cell.
5. Watched 3 episode of The Moon embracing the Sun. Im so happy to see Kim Soo-hyun and his pamatay na smile hehe lakas maka good vibes!
6. Pa wala na yung ubo ko and my medicine are all working.
7. Spending my day with my parents and just resting all day. Yun lang na mimiss ko BCC :(
8. Thank you Lord at im gaining my strength back.

No comments:

Post a Comment