Monday, June 23, 2014

1 month as a sub teacher...It was fun...but I will not do it again.

Its time to reflect again, time to think of all the good things that had happen this past few weeks. I have to say that last week is a bitter sweet week for me. Bitter because my 1 month job as a teacher reminds me why I never like the job. I love to teach, I love to share the knowledge that I have, I love to talk, I love to ask questions and I love to listen. I also love to joke around during discussion and make my student smile. The only thing I hate about teaching is that the work load is heavy, you have to do this, compute this, study this and that, not to mention the long hours that you need to talk and of course you can not be an effective teacher if your just sitting on the table, you need to stand and walk. Then at the end of the day you feel like you have used up all your energy and when its time to receive your pay check, well... nakaka lungkot...yun kasi ang baba :(...  I salute all the teachers of BCC what their doing is not a joke. I just hope that all the student know how hard working their teacher is, I'm sure they will appreciate their teacher more.

Now its time to reminisce on the FUN side of teaching. The things that I will miss about my job as a teacher is being surrounded by teachers, when ever I am in the faculty room and all the teacher is there it made me feel so happy just watching them and hearing them joke around and listen to their funny stories about a certain student or situation. I will miss all the gay jokes and all the green jokes haha. One more that I will miss is my advisory class my Blessed Savina Petrilli, those batch of kids were the best. They are one of the reason why I enjoyed teaching. I know naging masungit ako sa kanila but that is to discipline them and I do hope that they understand. From now on I will just see their pictures in facebook but non the less happy na ako don kasi kahit sa facebook makikita ko sila.

I am not closing my door to teaching, siguro other school will give me better experience in the future. Pero now I have made up my mind, hindi muna ako mag tuturo, I need to find a job na mamahalin ko talaga at ok ang sweldo hehe

Here are the pictures of my Advisory class, my Blessed Savina Petrilli

Group 4


Group 3



Group 2



Group 1




 Thank you Guys! I will miss seeing you everyday...My memories with you guys will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment