Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My trip to Indonesia

When I was in Indonesia I visited a beautiful temple called Borobudur or know as the Mystical stone temple.


The temple is really amazing and you can just imagine the hard work that people put into it to make the temple. Here are some of the pictures that I took ^__^

Selfie muna bago pumasok sa temple ^__^
Wide shot of the Borobudur temple
daming tao







The entrance to the temple...selfie muna mga kano haha

syempre ako din ^__^

The beautiful carvings on the wall of the temple...every carvings tell a story about Buddha.







Amazing!







You may notice that im wearing a sarong, our tour guide said that we can not enter the temple without that. He said that its a sign of respect...



Sa loob ng bell shape na yan ay may Buddha statue.

What a good looking fella hehe

It was a great experience to visit the Borobudur temple, I hope one day I can go back to Indonesia and I hope we have a lot of time if we visit the temple so I can really marvel on its beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment